Champion non-toxic anti-freeze is made from propylene glycol which is safe for swimmers, unlike ethylene glycol which can be dangerous when mixed with even a small amount of chlorine.
- Non-toxic anti-freeze can be used in RVs, boats, outdoor toilets and bath houses along with above ground and in-ground pools
- Pour pool anti-freeze into pool skimmer above the plugs in your pool
- Do not pour anti-freeze directly into the pool; anti-freeze won’t be concentrated enough to be effective
- One gallon of Champion non-toxic anti-freeze treats about 10 ft. of 1-1/2 in. pool plumbing
- Prevents damage caused by freezing lines and burst pipes