We require the In Ground Pool Opening agreement form to be completed in order to schedule this service.
- Removal of winter plugs
- Hook up & start the system
- Install skimmer & pump basket
- Install return fittings
- Install handrails & ladders
- Heater will be turned off after test firing
- Visually inspect the system*
- Test & treat the water (chemicals & materials not included)
SEE AGREEMENT FORM TO SELECT ADDITIONAL ADD ON SERVICES
*If additional service items are discovered when visually inspecting the system, a note will be made and you will be advised to call the office and set up a service call.
We will contact you to send you the agreement form, schedule the service and collect form of payment to put on file.